The Heavy Patch was the 5th major update added to Site-76: Prison Anomalies. This update saw the addition of the Wendigo Skull and the addition of the first two heavy weapons to be added since the Rocket Launcher.
Note: Changes not mentioned in the update's changelog are marked with an asterisk* at the end
- The Wendigo Skull is added and placed in Light Containment.
- Mr. Fish gains a 'You are ...' splash screen.
- The Explosive Bat gets a new icon image. *
- The Skeleton Key gets a new icon image. *
- The The Bell's hallucination mechanic is possibly removed. (?) Unknown if this update, but it was gone by August 2020.
- The large Lift that leaded into Heavy Containment is removed and replaced by a normal elevator.
- A small storage room is added nearby the Scarlet Lake and across from the Plague Doctor's containment. It holds a crate that contains Minigun Part A and can only be opened by the Skeleton Key. *
- The Flamethrower is added and requires three pieces to be crafted.
- Part A for the Flamethrower is added and placed in the Monolith's containment. There is a small crate that can be opened with a Crowbar. *
- Part B for the Flamethrower is added and can only be bought from Marshall Carter Dark Agents for $250,000. *
- Flamethrower Canisters are added can only be found randomly around the facility. Once one is acquired, they become available at all major stores. *
- The Minigun is added and requires three pieces to be crafted.
- Part A f or the Minigun is added and located in the small storage room in Heavy Containment, across from the Plague Doctor. It is locked in a crate and requires the Skeleton Key to open. *
- Part B for the Minigun is added and can only be bought from a Marshall Carter Dark Agent for $250,000.*
- Minigun Canisters are added and can only be obtained as drop items from Scarlet Entities and The Cured. Once one is acquired, they become available at all major stores. *
- Players can only hold one heavy weapon at a time.
- The Rocket Launcher is now classed as a heavy weapon.
- The Shiv and Knife are given new icon images. *
- Weapon travel speed is reduced from 500 to 250.
Items and Equipment
- Keycards are now considered as equipment instead of items.
- The MTF Helmet receives a redesign. *
- The Crowbar is added to all major stores. It can only be used to open the crate in the Monolith's containment. *
- The Disguise Kits are given a rework.
- The Hotwire gets a new icon image. *
- The Wrench gets a new icon image. *
- The Cup of Coffee, Cup of Chill, and Cup of Ork receive new a icon image. *
- The Ammo Can gets a new icon image. *
- The Doctor's Bag is removed pending a rework.
- Internal Security, the Site Director, and Chaos Saboteurs now spawn with an Average Disguise Kit.
- Overseers now spawn with a Good Disguise Kit.
- The Money and Level Leaderboards are fixed to no longer show the same player twice if they have changed their name.
- The game's part count is reduced by nearly 2000.
- More types and tiers of Disguise Kits were teased by the Update's Changelog, but nothing has come of it as of b.0.2.0.
- Crouching was initially planned for this update but wasn't implemented in order for the update to come out sooner.
- Crouching still hasn't been added as of b.0.2.0.
|2020 Updates||Early Access Release • Small Content Patch • Big Content Patch • System Improvements Patch • Heavy Patch • Nice Additions Update • Clockwork Update • Spooktober Update • Lab Heist Update • Christmas Update|
|2021 Updates||B.0.1.95 • Shy Guy Update|