Tesla Gates are security gates that outline all containment access areas. When active, the gates deliver a delayed electrical shock every few seconds. The electrical zap will instantly kill and electrocute anybody who is caught.
The Telsa Gate's electricity is able to kill certain anomalies, which makes it an easy way for Foundation members to contain Anomalies. Tesla Gates do not affect the Old Man, the Eye Pods, The Sculpture, or the Shy Guy.
On one side of the Tesla Gate is a Power Box that controls the status of the Tesla Gate. Prisoner and the Chaos Insurgency are able to break the Power Box to disable the Tesla Gate; breaking it will award the player(s) Money and Experience. If the Power Box is broken, then the Tesla Gate will not produce electricity; the Gate requires it to be fixed by a Wrench.
Tesla Gate Electricity
Tesla Gate Breaking
There are currently 6 Locations where the Tesla Gates are deployed.
- Near the Mobile Task Force Armory and Light Containment Entrance
- Light Containment Zone: Surface Elevators B
- Near the Clockwork Machine's Containment
- Near The Mask's Containment
- One Near the Plague Doctor's Containment
- Near the Scarlet Lake's Containment and Heavy Containment Zone: Personnel Elevators that lead to the Mobile Task Force Armory